The Endolla network is growing as new recharging points are being inaugurated
In the last few days, five new recharging points for electric motorbikes and cars have been inaugurated on the street and there are already 512 operating points distributed throughout the city of Barcelona. The points are located at 96 Bailen and 61 Riera de Cassoles streets, with Shucko connectors for motorcycles and at 2-10 John M. Keynes street, with fast recharging connectors for cars.
A proper use of the recharging points is the key for a good service maintenance. For this reason, today we want to share recommendations to take in consideration while you recharge cars and motorbikes on the Endolla Barcelona network:
- Make sure the recharging point is available. Locate your point on the sitemap of recharging points or app and book it 20 minutes in advance.
- Park your vehicle in the parking lot closest to the recharging point. Remember that the maximum parking time at street points for cars and vans is 30 minutes and for motorcycles, 2 hours.
- Prepare your vehicle for recharging: open the charging port and prepare the wiring.
- Access the smou app and log in. Do not connect the charging plug before activating the service.
- Plug in your vehicle. Remember that you have a time limit to activate the recharging once the vehicle is plugged in.
- Recharge your vehicle and check that the charging cable is securely locked once you have finished recharging. Remember to use disinfectant gel or wash your hands after.
- If it is possible, collect the charging cable above the sidewalk so that it is not damaged and the next user can use it without any incident.
And remember that you can contact our customer service that will resolve your doubts and incidents by calling 93 887 50 34.