The project studies the improvement of the service
Since june, BSM through Endolla Barcelona has been participating with the european program eCharge4Drivers, an initiative aimed at improving the recharging process for motorcycles and electric cars in the urban transport system. The project that will last 4 years and involves 9 countries from Europe and Turkey has the following goals:
- Develop easy-to-use and intelligent recharging stations for motorcycles and private electric cars and fleets.
- Improve communication and provide users with a better information before, during and after the recharge session.
- Maximize benefits and reduce costs for users with more efficient recharging stations.
- Implement innovative recharging solutions on public roads for particulars and battery exchange stations for fleets.
- Understand the needs of the user in order to improve their experience.
- Accelerate the development of infrastructures and other recharging services in a sustainable manner.
Which are the points of collaboration with Endolla Barcelona?
- Design a battery exchange system for motorcycles in the BSM parking network.
- Develop new pricing structures and incentives for individuals and vehicle fleets.
- Plug & Charge connection tests, which automatically identify users when they plug the vehicle into the quick-charge network.
The project will also study the improvement of the Endolla service in the smou app, incorporating a route planner that adapts more efficiently the information offered during the recharging process.